Everest Base Camp Trekking
|Date Added: December 01, 2011 11:39:45 AM|
|Author: Nepal Mother House Treks|
|Category: Recreation: Travel: Travel Agents: Asia|
Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days
Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Everest region, where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic journey in 1953. It offers wonderful opportunities of countless mountains view including top of the world “Mt. Everest” and unique experience with cultural heritage of great Sherpa, known as Snow Leopard and scene of flora and fauna during the trekking.
The trail of the Everest Base Camp goes through the Sherpa villages, which are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia and giant firs in the low el elevation. The home of the worlds highest on Earth, Everest Base Camp (5,364m) itself, Khumbu glacier and icefall are main attraction in the Everest Base Camp Trekking. Probably, this trekking is one of the most well-known in the world, due to it worthless its beauties.
Everest Base Camp begins from Kathmandu to Lukla early in the morning by Mountain airstrip in the heart of the Khumbu Region. The trail of Everest Base Camp Trekking leads right into the heart of the Himalaya; a famous historical trading town of Namche Bazaar, the Buddhist monastery Tanbuche, world highest farm Dinbuche and Everest Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp Trekking route offers to best advantage in the morning is absolutely thrilling and stunning and is rightly believe to be one of the most magnificent in the world. While on the Everest Base Camp trekking you have chance visit famous view point Kalapater (5550m), where we can get some awesome views of the Himalayan giants which literally numb your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye; and makes up for the lung-bursting climb that took you up there.
This also includes fantastic views of the south west face of the colossal Mt. Everest from closest distance and others mountains:
- Lhose (8510m),
- Nupse (7879m),
- Pumori (7145m),
- Amadablam (6814m),
- Thamserku (6723m),
- Kusumkagru (6370m) so on.
That’s why it is known as Kalapater Trekking too. Collecting unforgettable experience, the trail descends in Sherpa heritages with verities vegetation and rarely Musk dear, Snow leopard’s sport provoking you come to again and again.
Everest Base Camp Trekking is accessible short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla or eight hours scenic drive capital city Kathmandu to Jiri. We arrange Everest Base Camp trekking hole in the year around with well experience Government License holder Guide, but the best time is beginning of September to mid November and begging of March to mid May. We arrange Everest Base Camp trekking according to client’s desire and holiday schedule.
Everest Base Camp Trekking (5,364m) Day to Day Suggested Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu,
Upon arrival at international airport meet assist and transfer to the Hotel (star category, very nice and centrally located at Thamel), take rest and free at afternoon.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing pre- Treks (1350m)
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800m) -30 munities, trek to Phakding (2,640m) -3 to 4 hours
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,430m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar and visit Khumjung Village (3,790m)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3,867m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 07: Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,300m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m) - 3 hours & Everest Base Camp (5,364m) -2 to 3 hours
Day 11: Gorakshep to Kalapater (5,550m) -2 hours & Stroll back to Pheriche (4,240m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 12: Pheriche to Tyangboche (3867m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 13: Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3430m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m) - 6 to 7 hours
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: final Departure to your Destination
1. Arrival and Departure all transportation (Airport to Hotel to airport).
2. Hotel in Kathmandu before trip and after trip with BBB Plan.
3. Welcome and farewell Dinner with Nepali Culture.
4. Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets with including airport taxes.
5. All ground transportation by private vehicles.
6. All accommodations, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea, Coffee, on the trek.
7. Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag during the trek.
8. English Speaking friendly Guide and Potters and lodging fooding on the trek.
9. Insurances for Guide and Potters.
10. Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
11. Medical Kit Bag for the trek.
12. All government and local taxes if necessary.
13. Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by City Tour Guide with entries fee and transportation.
Out of our services:
1. Cold drinks; coke, fanta, sprite, mine water, Phone calls, laundry, beer and bar bills.
2. Tips for guide and potters.
3. Travel and Rescue Insurance.
4. Shopping, souvenirs or gift.
5. Personal mountaineering gears.
6. Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
Cost: please contact me.