« « PREVIOUS ARTICLEEverest Base Camp Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
|Date Added: December 01, 2011 11:41:11 AM|
|Author: Nepal Mother House Treks|
|Category: Recreation: Travel: Travel Agents: Asia|
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking -19 Days
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is popular trekking route in Annapurna Region known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, this is a true classic, among some of the highest and most magnificent mountains scenery offer you. It is one of the most beautiful treks that combine easy walking through the diverse ethnic groups with their culture and verity vegetation forest, where wildlife are playing in the beautiful forest beneath lap of the majestic Himalayan range.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking offer you breathtaking views of Himalaya range including Machapuchare known as fishtail mountain, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli Peak, Gangapurna most part of the trail. Annapurna Sanctuary Trek or Annapurna Base Camp Trekking start in the ancient city of Kathmandu you will get on by bus or plane to Pokhara for an overnight stay. Then the trek begins from beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara drive to Nayapul next morning then walk through ever green rhododendron thickets forests to Ghorepani Poon Hill. Where offer you stunning view of sunrise and sunset of the Himalayas; Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri and many more white snow capped peaks changing in to sliver to golden color. Then the trail leads you East to the settlement of Tadapani and on towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp. Some time you have great chance to see adventures honey hunting activities in front of eyes. Then the trail of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek follows the valley in between the huge battlements of Himchuli and Machhapuchhre, finally emerging into a breathtaking showground, where a knot of mountains and Annapurna I tower almost upright above us.
We “Nepal Mother House Treks” offer Annapurna Base Camp Trekking itinerary shorter and longer as our Clients demand and their vacation. We this Trek whole in the year around with long range experience Government License holder Guide, but the best time is beginning of September to mid November and begging of March to mid May. We arrange trip according to client’s desire and holiday schedule.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Suggested Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu,
Upon arrival at international airport meet assist and transfer to the Hotel (star category, very nice and centrally located at Thamel), take rest and free at afternoon.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing pre- Treks (1350m)
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (950m) – 6 to 7 hours by tourist bus
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul (1010m) – 1: 45 hours and trek to Tikhedunga (1570meters) - 3 hours
Day 05: Trek Thikdhunga to Ghorepani (2840m) – 5 to 6 hours
Day 06: Hike up Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) - 45 munites, to Tadapani (2520m) – 4 to 5 hours
Day 07: Trek Tadapani to Chommrong (2140m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 08: Trek Chommrong to Dovan (2500m) - 5 to 6 hours
Day 09: Trek Dovan to Deurali (3200m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 10: Trek Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) - 4 to 5 hours, via Machhapuchre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 11: Trek back Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2345m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 12: Trek Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (hot spring) (1780m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 13: Jhinu Danda to Tolka (1790m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 14: Trek Tolka to Dhampus (1580m) - 3 to 4 hours
Day 15: Trek Dhampus to Phedi (1080m) -1: 45 hours, Drive to Pokhara - 40 munities
Day 16: Explore day around Pokhara Valley
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu early in the morning by Tourist Bus - 6 to 7 hours
Day 18: final Departure to your Destination
1. Arrival to until Departure all transportation (airport to Hotel to airport).
2. Hotel in Kathmandu before trek and after trek overnight with BBB Plan.
3. Welcome and farewell Dinner with Nepali Cultural restaurant.
4. Hotel in Pokhara with BBB Plan (before trek and after trek).
5. All comfortable Lodge, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, tea, coffee, chocolate during the trekking.
6. Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag for the trek.
7. Transportation from Naya Pull to Pokhara by private tourist bus/car/van.
8. Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu private tourist bus/ car/ van.
9. English speaking friendly Guide and helpful strong potter and their lodging and fooding.
10. Pokhara Valley Sightseeing with entries fee and transportation.
11. Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by City Tour Guide with entries fee and transportation.
12. Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
13. Insurances for Guides and Potters.
14. All government and local taxes if necessary.
15. Medical Kit Bag during the trek.
Out of our services:
1. Cold drinks; cock, fanta, sprite, and mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, beer and bar bills.
2. Tips for guide and potters.
3. Travel and Rescue Insurance.
4. Souvenir or other expenses during the trekking.
5. Personal mountaineering gears.
6. Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.