The Business component of the Directory Websites generally lists and categorizes english-language sites that cover:
Business as an activity:
- Sites covering industrial and commercial activities involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources.
- Sites offering supporting services, information and resources to business and business people, such as trade associations, educational institutions and training programs, business and economic news, events, etc.
Business as an entity:
- Official web sites for and about corporations and commercial enterprises (including subsidiaries) that manufacture, distribute, market and sell goods and services to other businesses (B2B) and/or consumers (B2C).
Note: If the purpose of the site is to serve as a Shopping destination for consumers (or consumers and businesses), the site should be listed in the Shopping branch.
- Sites that exist solely to provide information about a company and its goods and services.
- Sites that focus on the theoretical, practical or operational aspects of a business enterprise: accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing, etc.
» Accounting (11)
» Aerospace and Defense (9)
» Automotive (7)
» Business Services (22)
» Chemicals (22)
» Consumer Goods and Services (42)
» Education and Training (6)
» Energy (8)
» Financial Services (32)
» Investing (17)
» Jobs (20)
» Marketing and Advertising (13)
» Opportunities (18)
» Publishing and Printing (4)
» Real Estate (18)
» Small Business (10)
» Telecommunications (13)
» Transportation and Logistics (22)
» Web Directories (2)