Records in this category
- What happens if I change the language ?
- I can subscribe to RSS feeds ?
- How can I use advanced search in FAQ Directory WebSites?
- Can I get an instant response search results?
- Can I add FAQ?
- Can I ask questions ?
- Can I open questions ?
- Can I submit my translation ?
- Can I "Share on Facebook" and "Digg it!" ?
- There are internal references?
- Can I register as a user?
Can I ask questions ?
On the ask question page it's possible for all users to add a new question without an answer. If the question is submitted, phpMyFAQ checks the words for the question and will do a full text search on the database with the existing FAQs. If we found some matches the user will get some recommendations depending on the question he submitted.
The users have to add a question, select a category, and they have to insert their name and e-mail address. If the spam protection is enabled they have to enter the correct captcha code, too. By default new questions won't be displayed and have to be activated by an administrator.
- How do I add a site to the Directory WebSites?
- Does the Directory WebSites have an express submit service that will get my site listed quicker?
2214/65%Last update: 2013-01-29 15:39
You cannot comment on this entry